Basement Drywall Services
Basement drywall services are a critical step toward finishing your basement remodel. This is why it is important to choose a general contracting company that can meet your basement remodeling needs. Drywall by Local Builders has more than 10 years of experience in the drywall service industry, and retains the training and resources it takes to not only meet your basement drywall needs, but also exceed them! We provide commercial and residential basement drywall installation and service in Indianapolis, and throughout many parts of Central Indiana. Most importantly, all of our work is guaranteed; and as a licensed, bonded, and insured business, you can trust that pledge. Call our office at 317-269-7319 to discuss our drywall services with a friendly company attendant, today.
As a locally owned and operated company, we take pride in old-fashioned values of honesty, integrity, and quality. We treat every part of the drywalling process as a critical step, paying close attention to detail while maintaining a clean work space. We take great care in protecting your furnishings while we work in your home or property, and thoroughly clean up after ourselves when we have completed the job. Our ultimate priority is your satisfaction. When it comes to basement drywall remodels, our Indianapolis drywall contractors are the professionals to trust for the highest standards of excellence. Call us today at 317-269-7319 if you would like to schedule a no-risk, free assessment.
- Make sure the framing, electrical, and plumbing are completed and up-to-code. They need to pass all inspections before your scheduled drywall installation date.
- Consider installing sound diminishing insulation to reduce noise from upstairs, the HVAC room, and the bathroom. Alternatives include staggered framing, sound-dampening drywall hanging systems, or using thicker drywall.
- Move everything out of the project area in the basement. You will need space to store the drywall when it is delivered and space for it to be cut and maneuvered.
- If storing in a basement storage room that is not being drywalled, carefully wrap all electronic equipment with plastic and tape. Drywall dust can destroy televisions, computers, stereos, and more.
- Cover all furnishings that you cannot remove from the basement with drop cloths and tarps. Take the time to do this because it is worth it in the end.
- Turn off the HVAC before the drywall team arrives to work. This avoids spreading massive amounts of dust through the entire home via ventilation.
Address: 5716 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220